About Amity Law School
Amity Law School (ALS) Noida was established in 2004, by an educational body Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF). It is one of the law schools affiliated with Amity University and, is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
About the Call for Blogs
Legal Awareness and Literacy Committee was established in the year 2011 with the purpose to educate people with basic legal knowledge. The dearth of awareness about one’s legal rights has often kept certain sections of society in the dark. The students, along with the faculty members have been working diligently to let everyone be a responsible citizen and find a medium to assert what’s rightfully theirs. They have conducted multiple webinars, workshops, and various informative camps at various locations. To date, they have been continuously aiming towards providing legal aid and awareness and helping those who need them.
Law students pursuing the three-year LLB, as well as the five years integrated LLB program, students pursuing LLM or PhD, Research Associates, Academicians, Educators, practitioners, and professionals interested or involved in the area are eligible to submit.
- Categories and Word Limit
- Research Papers: 5000-8000 words (The abstract for the same shouldn’t exceed 300 words)
- Write Up – Articles: 2000-2500 words
- Essays: 3000-3500 words
- Case Comments: 1000-1500 words
- Citations should be in the form of footnotes as per the 20th Edition Harvard Bluebook or Indian Law Institute (ILI) citation.
- All works should be emailed in MS Word format.
- Authors must include brief biographical information about themselves at the top of the submission.
For Example, ‘A is a student of 5th year B.A. L.L.B (Hons.) at BCD Law College’. Or ‘X is a Partner at XYZ Law Firm and can be reached at x[at]xyz.com.
- The manuscript should also contain the name of the author, qualifications, the title of the manuscript, and contact information.
Mode of Submission
- All works should be emailed to email@example.com
- All articles and poems should be emailed in an MS Word format.
- All posters and drawings should be emailed in a JPG format.
- Authors must include brief biographical information about themselves at the top of the submission. For Example, ‘A is a student of 5thyear BA LL.B (Hons.) at BCD Law College’. or ‘X is a Partner at XYZ Law Firm and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org’
- The body of the email should also contain the name of the author, qualifications, the title of the manuscript and contact information
Perks & Certificates
- Published authors: Publication Certificates
- Best 2 authors: Merit Certificates
- Each published author: A shoutout on their Linkedin Page
- By way of their submissions, the authors affirm that their submission is their own original work and the same has not been copied or plagiarized either whole or in part.
- The decision of the Editorial Board with regard to the editing and publication of Articles/Editorials shall be final.
- Any obscene work may be disregarded subject to review of the Editorial Board.
- Any waiver of these criteria will be only allowed when necessary.
All material published on lalcalsn.wixsite.com is the intellectual property of LALC. However, non-commercial use of the content on the website is not prohibited.
- Sadi Singh (President): 77650 42076
- Jatin Soni (Convenor): 8503014242
- Shaanya Shukla (Convenor): 8604613132
Email Id: email@example.com
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.