About NUALS Law Journal
The Editorial Board of the NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is inviting submissions for its 15th Edition. The Journal, being the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, student-edited law review. We welcome submissions, on any topic of law of contemporary relevance, from academicians, legal practitioners, students and researchers from the legal community. All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and possible editing by the Editorial Board.
They accept submissions under the following categories:
- Articles of length 5000 to 10000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1500 and 5000 words)
- Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
Longer submissions may be considered on the basis of merit.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to email@example.com
- All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 250 words, accompanying the article. Please refrain from sending abstracts in separate word doc.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- The documents must not contain any identification markers. Eg: Name of the author after the title, Author as recognised by Word or any other meta data.
- Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within two weeks of submission. Authors will be periodically updated on the status of review of their piece.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.