About Law Mantra Trust
“Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organization running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra is a registered society under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 whose members are leaders and members from the legal fraternity, other professions with a nexus to conflict resolution, academics and experts from various fields who are committed to resolve conflicts and disputes using innovative mechanisms and methods such as Mediation, Conciliation, Negotiations and Arbitration.
About Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur (MNLU) (also known as National Law University, Nagpur or NLU Nagpur) is a National Law University and a public law institution established by the government through a public enactment as the Maharashtra National Law University Act (Maharashtra Act No. VI of 2014). The university is the 19th National Law University established in India and is located in the Orange City of Nagpur, Maharashtra.
About Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla
The Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU, Shimla), was established by the State Government in the year 2016, by an Act of the Legislature (Act 16 of 2016). The University started functioning from 5th of October, 2016. The first batch of B.A.LL.B. students was inducted on the basis merit/score secured by them in different national level entrance tests. The University started its own Entrance Exam: HPNLET, in 2017-2018 and continued for academic session of 2018-2019 for admissions in various courses i. e. B.A.LL.B.; B.B.A. LL.B.; and LL.M. (OneYear Programme with two specializationsviz- Constitutional Law and Criminal Law) and Ph.D.Programmes.
About Centre of Human Rights
The Centre of Human Right (CHR) is a specialized Centre, established by Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla, for conducting socio-legal research in the emerging, and globally-important field of Human Rights, provide better insights into the fields as researchers and if possible, assist the Government in making better laws and policies.
The Organizing Committee welcomes original papers, relating to, but not limited to the following topics:
- Social Integration and Challenges
- Human Rights of women, children & sex workers
- Discrimination and Human Rights violation
- The role of National Human Right Commission in promotion and protection of Human Right
- Human Rights of Indigenous people
- Mob Lynching and Vigilantism
- Conflict between IPR/Business Law and Human Rights
- Reproductive Rights of Women: International Human Rights Perspective
Above mentioned topics are not exhaustive but other topics can be also accommodated if it’s in line with agriculture law.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts
- The abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Abstract.
- Submit your abstract to seminarnlus[at]gmail.com
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization/University/Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font;
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style;
- Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words with 5 Minimum Keywords;
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected;
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra;
- The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization/University/Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010);
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides;
- The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and Should not Exceed more than 10,000 (Including Footnotes).
- Student: Rs. 1000/-
- Faculty/Professional/Research Scholar/Other: Rs 1500/-
- Foreign Participants: NIL
Both Author and Co-Author have to register separately.
- Submission of Abstract: 10th December 2022
- Confirmation of Abstract Selection: 12th December 2022
- Registration: 20th December 2022
- Submission of Draft Paper (Proposed Paper): 22nd December 2022
- Seminar Date: 24th December 2022
- Submission of Final Paper: 30th January 2023
- Publication of Selected Paper By March 2024
Who should Attend?
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, and Lawyers.
Rules for the Presentation
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively;
- Participants/Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of the abstract with payment of required fees;
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference;
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate;
- Event will be hosted through Zoom/Cisco-Webex or any other Online Platform.;
- Technical Session will be organized through Google Meet/ Zoom/Cisco-Webex or any other Online Platform.
- Helpline: +91-9310053923 (Law Mantra Office)
- Email: seminarnlus[at]gmail.com
- Website: www.lawmantra.org
Click here to Register!
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.