The “INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REVIEW (IP REVIEW)” is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Centre for Intellectual Property Research and Advocacy (CIPRA), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore, and IPR Chair sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MCI), Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade.
Original contributions from authors are invited for the 2021 Volume, on the broad theme of ‘Intellectual Property Law and Emerging Trends’
All abstracts and full paper submission must be mailed to [email protected] with “IP REVIEW SUBMISSION 2021” in the subject line along with a Cover letter addressed to the Chief Editor, Prof. (Dr.) T. Ramakrishna.
- Cover Letter must contain the name of the author(s), institutional affiliation, contact details, and title of the paper;
- The manuscript must contain Title, Abstract with Keywords (up to Five);
- Maximum Two authors per Article;
- Categories under which submission may be made:
- Articles (4000-6000 words, exclusive of footnotes);
- Essay (2000-4000 words, exclusive of footnotes);
- Book reviews (1500-2500 words, exclusive of footnotes);
- Case Comments, Legislative briefs, Law Commission Reports, and Reports (1500-3000 words, exclusive of footnotes);
- Citation Mode: Bluebook 21st Edition
Abstracts Submission: 5th October 2021.
Final Paper Submission: 30th November 2021.
Please note papers without abstracts will not be considered for submission.
FOR DETAILED GUIDELINES: Detailed Submission Guidelines (Click Here)
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.