SASCV is organizing the 5th International Conference (Hybrid Mode) on the theme of ‘Cyber Criminology, Law, Security, Forensics & Victimology: Towards A Holistic Blend’ along with RV University, Bengaluru, and International Institute of Crime & Security Sciences (IICSS), Bengaluru.
Table of Contents
The South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology (SASCV) is an international association founded in 2009 by Professor K. Jaishankar to nurture criminology and victimology in countries such as Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Nepal, and Sri Lanka. SASCV serves as an international impartial, non-political, and non-profit making association whose purpose is to promote Criminology and Victimology in the South Asian region (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Nepal, and Sri Lanka).
About the Conference
The 5th International Conference on Cyber Criminology, Law, Security, Forensics and Victimology: Towards a Holistic Blend invites papers from academicians, research scholars, practitioners and other stakeholders including NGOs on the following sub-themes:
- Cyber Criminology
- Cyber Law
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Forensics
- Cyber Victimology
*For sub-focal themes, please visit the link provided at the end.
Rules of Abstract Submissions
- Submissions shall be through Google Form only.
- Submissions shall be in .docx format only.
- Co-Authorship is allowed for a maximum of 3 (three) authors.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and Abstracts found to be plagiarized will be removed or will not be taken for review. Please avoid submitting papers of descriptive/overview nature.
How to Register
Interested candidates must register through the link provided at the end and fill the Google Form.
- For General Participants (Offline) – Rs.3500 (Rupees Three Thousand Five Hundred only)
- For General Participants (Online) – Rs.2000 (Rupees Two Thousand only)
- For Students (Offline) – Rs.2500 (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred only)
- For Students (Online) – Rs.1500 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only)
*For more details and International Participants’ Fee, please visit the link provided at the end.
- Dates – January 27–28, 2023
- Mode – Hybrid Mode (Both Offline & Online)
- Venue – RV University, Bengaluru (Offline)
Abstract (250-300 words) can be submitted in 4 slots.
- Last date for Abstract Submission – Slot I: November 15th, 2022
- Last date for Abstract Submission – Slot II: November 30th, 2022
- Last date for Abstract Submission – Slot III: December 10th, 2022
- Last date for Abstract Submission – Slot IV: December 20th, 2022 (This is the LAST EXTENSION.)
- Click here for the Registration Form
- Click here for the Abstract Submission Form
- Click here for the Official Website
December 20, 2022
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.