About the Event
Sambhav initiative invites the Expression of Interest from law aspirant, para legal volunteers, Psychology Students or any other person who want to bring a revolution in the society as Delegate of Sambhav Initiative.
Sambhav Initiative is an initiative at PAN India level that is aimed to promote , facilitate and encourage the people to utilize various methods of Alternative Dispute Resolution ( ADR ). It provides free legal aid services, works towards shattering mental health taboos, and endeavours to achieve Goal 16 of SDG (Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions) with the mission of reach out, rapport and rescue. Sambhav initiative , firmly believes that education is the mightiest weapon that can be used to change the shape of the nation. We are aiming to become the voice of the vulnerable , unseen or unheard.
The Patron of our initiative is Hon’ble Justice Kurian Joseph, Former Judge of Supreme Court ofIndia.
The following are the member of National Advisory Board of Sambhav Initiative:
• Justice Subodh Shah, Former Judge of High Court of Gujarat
• Justice Alok Verma, Former Judge of High Court of Madhya Pradesh
• Justice S.D. Anand, Former Judge of High Court of Punjab & Haryana and Former JudicialMember of Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
• Justice Rajive Bhalla, Former Judge of High Court of Punjab & Haryana
• Dr. Rajat Sharma, Chairman of UNACCC
• Mr. Samir Shah, Director of India Branch – Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK
Procedure for application –
Interested candidates should submit their expression of interest as Delegate of sambhav initiativewith their CV with the subject line “Application for Delegate’’ at [email protected]And fill out this oogle form .
Link for Appying –
Deadline : 30th October,2021
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.