About UPES, School of Law
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is a private university in the Indian city of Dehradun. Since 2019, it has been in Academic Collaboration with Global University Systems. Established in 2003 through the UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand, UPES is a UGC-recognized university. The University has received 5-Stars on Employability (placements), Academic Development Program Strength and campus facilities and 4-Stars for overall teaching by QS Rating.
About UPES Student Law Review
UPES Student Law Review is an official platform for academicians, students, and law professionals across the globe to voice out their opinions in the form of “Blog Articles” in multidisciplinary fields of law of national as well as international significance with an objective of promoting academic research and fostering debates on various contemporary legal issues. The blog is our endeavor to further provide an opportunity to all budding academicians to exchange ideas and share their knowledge with our readership.
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
No publication fees will be charged at any stage. An author can submit any desired number of entries.
- Word Limit: 1500-2500 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-Authorship: Maximum of 2 authors
- Plagiarism: Not exceeding 15% of the entire submission.
- Method of Referencing: Footnotes (Any uniform method of citation – The Bluebook 20th edition., OSCOLA 4th edition., JILI)
- File Format: .doc and .docx only
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 – Main Text, 10 – Footnotes
- Text Alignment: Justified
- Line Spacing: 1.5 – Main Text, 1.0 – Footnotes
- The manuscript shall not contain any personal credentials or any form of identifiable marks.
- The author(s) shall refrain from using page borders or any other unnecessary formatting features.
- The submissions shall be original and unpublished and should not be in consideration on any other forum. Authors should strictly adhere to the policies of Academic Integrity and refrain from any act of plagiarism or copyright infringement. In case of any dispute, UPES Student Law Review or the University shall not be held liable for the professional misconduct of the author(s).
Anshit Minocha – Associate Digital Editor – (+91 9958005386)
Atishya Ghosh – Sr. Content Editor | Junior Content Editorship (Head) – ( +91 9723334599)
E-Mail – email@example.com
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.