The RGNUL Student Research Review (RSRR) is a bi-annual, student-run, blind peer-reviewed legal journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
The RGNUL Student Research Review (RSRR) Journal is a bi-annual, student-run, blind peer-reviewed, flagship journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. It is a journal of RGNUL managed by the students of the University. It has been founded with the objective of facilitating arguments in black and white. It regularly engages the student community, as well as legal practitioners, to contribute to the legal discourse on various topics.
Call for Blogs (Rolling Submissions)
The RSRR Editorial Board invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, and other professionals from the legal fraternity on a rolling basis. The submission may deal with any relevant contemporary issue.
The selected blogs will be published on the website of RSRR.
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing
- Manuscripts must include hyperlinks for relevant legal sources and other information, including any laws, legal documents, or facts that are mentioned.
- The Hyperlinks must only link to legal or reliable/ respected news sources. Deviations or interpretations of existing literature should preferably be referenced as endnotes to give due credit to the original author.
- Relevant legal sources that cannot be accessed online may be referenced as endnotes.
- The endnotes should be in Garamond, font size 10, single-spaced. A recognized, uniform style of citation is necessary for acceptance.
- Word limit for each post is 1500-1800 words (exclusive of endnotes).
- Authors are required to provide an abstract of 100-150 words along with keywords that represent the essence of the submission. The abstract is to be submitted along with the article itself.
- The entries should be submitted only in .doc/.docx format.
- Entries that will be selected after the review stages shall be published on the RSRR Website.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted.
- The author(s) shall bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- Plagiarism in any form is strictly prohibited. RSRR follows the University Grants Commission (Promotion of Academic Integrity and Prevention of Plagiarism in Higher Educational Institutions) Regulations, 2018. In case of plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Copyright of all blog posts published on the RSRR website shall remain with RGNUL Student Research Review. Copyright of all blog posts published on the Ikigai website shall remain with RSRR and the author. The same shall be subject to the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC BY 4.0) License.
11. All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
12. The manuscripts not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
All the submissions must be submitted through the Google Form only.
In case there is no response from the RSRR team within 14 days of submission, kindly consider the submission rejected.
For any queries, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RSRR website can be accessed here.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.