The NMIMS Law Review aims to publish high-quality original research that contributes to contemporary legal scholarship and thought. It seeks to promote a culture of profound academic writing and enable meaningful discourse on various themes of law.
Table of Contents
About the Institute
NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, Mumbai was established in the year 2013 to provide quality legal education with a global focus, dedicated towards the advancement of human dignity, social and economic welfare, and justice through knowledge of the law.
About the Blog
The NMIMS Law Review Blog serves as a regular accompaniment to the annual NMIMS Student Law Review and the NMIMS Law Review. It is dedicated to facilitating discourse and creating a body of scholarship on contemporary legal issues. The blog provides an industry interface and explores key insights essential on the professional as well as the academic front.
The Blog invites original submissions on contemporary legal issues across all domains of law on a rolling basis. The submissions can be in the form of articles, short notes, opinion pieces, case comments, etc
- The word limit for the submissions is between 1000 to 1500 words, exclusive of endnotes. Longer posts may be accepted and published in parts. Please contact us at nmimslawreviewblog[at]gmail.com to discuss the same.
- Only original submissions in the English language will be accepted. Any plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Submissions posted on other blogs may be accepted, provided that the fact of prior publication is disclosed at the time of submission.
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is allowed.
- Relevant references must be hyperlinked, and the ones that cannot be hyperlinked should be cited in the endnotes in the Bluebook 20th Edition format. No footnotes should be used.
- Authors are encouraged to include an initial paragraph summing up the contents of their post succinctly.
- Submissions must be analytical rather than descriptive in nature.
- Accepted submissions may be posted on other blogs provided that they are accompanied with an acknowledgement stating that they were originally published on the NMIMS Law Review Blog.
- The text of the submission should contain absolutely no reference or indication to the identity of the authors or their institutional affiliation. The title of the document should be the title of the blog post.
- Submissions should be sent to nmimslawreviewblog[at]gmail.com with the subject ‘Blog Submission: [Title of the post]’.
- Submissions should be in the Word format (.doc or .docx and in compatibility mode).
- Main text:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Title – 14, Bold; Subtitles – 12, Bold; Body – 12.
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 10
- Line Spacing: 1
- Case laws should be italicized.
Please feel free to contact them on nmimslawreviewblog[at]gmail.com in case of any queries.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.