About the Hoot Welfare Society
The Hoot Welfare Society is a Lucknow based non-profit organization with a chartered vision of supporting and nurturing meaningful communication through interdisciplinary social and cultural projects. We provide opportunities for creativity and community-based innovation and aim for collective impact with each project.
About the Blog
The society is opening the Call for Blogs opportunity on the theme mentioned below to deliver unique views on a particular field of law.
Students pursuing law from any university are welcome to submit their blogs.
The Blog aims to serve as a forum for the expression of the authors’ views on various topics of law, legal issues, social dimensions, and science.
The followings are the General & Submission Guidelines for the authors:
- We do not impose any theme-based restrictions i.e., one can write on any topic of contemporary relevance. It is essential that a post be contemporary to the current debates in law and/or have nexus which deals with such debates.
- We encourage authors to contribute to pre-existing literature by providing novel perspectives/ ideas/ opinions through their post. That is to say, the descriptive post should be avoided.
- A manuscript in the range of 800-1500 words shall be accepted. The Editorial Board reserves the right to amend this range on a case-to-case basis if it feels the need to do so.
- The citation should be only Hyperlinked and no footnotes or endnotes. The Endnotes are allowed if at all a source can not be accessed in online mode and the same should adhere to Bluebook 20th Edition (accessible Here.)
- Each post shall undergo a two-stage internal review process. The Editorial Board reserves the absolute right to approve or reject a post for publication on the site. For a post to be successfully published on the blog, the author(s) may be required to edit or format the language/grammar and justify her/his structure/position on the law and reply to the comments of the reviewers.
- Co-authorship of up to TWO authors is permitted.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx format ONLY. Author(s)’ identity must not be revealed in any form, directly or indirectly. The details must be sent in the body of the submission email in the following format:
- Full Name
- E-mail Address(es)
- Contact No. (s)
- Year of Study
- College/University/Institution/Organisation, etc.
- The authors are requested to provide 5 Keywords encapsulating the essence of the post.
- Authors are required to make their submissions ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org. All required details of the author must be given out correctly and to the best of the authors’ knowledge.
- By way of their submission, the authors CONFIRM that the submission represents their original work and that it has not been copied or plagiarized in whole or in part from other works. Moreover, such submission shall also mean that the authors CONFIRM that the work is not under consideration or review for publication by any other blog/journal/website or a similar entity. The Editorial Board, Hoot Welfare Society – Blog, reserves the right to take action against authors who are found not abiding by this.
- Submissions to the Blog shall be accepted on a rolling basis and shall be open to Students, Academicians, Research Scholars and Professionals.
- The Editorial Board may CALL FOR BLOGS any Theme occasionally which shall be notified on the subsequent page.
In case of any further queries regarding the Submissions Guidelines, feel free to reach out to us through the Contact Us page, or simply write to us at email@example.com. We shall be glad to help you out.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.