Global Sports Policy Review (GSPR) is the first of its kind multidisciplinary online sports journal based in India. We aim to provide 360-degree coverage of the latest developments in sports across multiple disciplines like law, management, public policy, nutrition, etc. This is your one-stop point to be acquainted with everything you wanted to know about your favourite sport.
About Call for Blogs
GSPR invites original and unpublished scholarly contributions in the form of blogs from students, academicians, practitioners, researchers, and others who are interested in publishing with us on a rolling basis.
Authors are free to write on any topic related to sports across multiple disciplines like law, management, public policy, nutrition, science, etc.
Registration Fee: No registration fee.
- Submissions shall be accepted only in the English language.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished. Plagiarism shall not be more than 15%.
- The word limit for the manuscripts is between 1500 words. Kindly note that the word limit is exclusive of footnotes. Strict adherence to the word limit is highly advised.
- The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
- The manuscript submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following Formatting styles:
- Font: Times New Roman.
- Line Spacing: 1.5.
- Font Size: 12(body), 14 (headings), 10 (footnotes)
- Alignment: Justified
The author(s) are requested to provide the link of the sources which have been cited by them in the main body and are required to follow the OSCOLA citation method (4th edition). The endnotes should be in Numeric Form, Font Times New Roman, Size 10, and in single line spacing.
Submit your blog by e-mailing us your submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. The blog shall be submitted in .docx format. The file name shall be in the format of “(name of the author)-(name of the blog)”.
For queries, e-mail us at email@example.com.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.