Table of Contents
About MNLU Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is a National Law University located at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and is one of most prestigious law schools in India. MNLU Mumbai offers a five-year integrated B.A LL.B. programme and LL.M. Programmes. Students have to qualify for CLAT to secure admission to UG or PG.
About CICCL Blog
The Centre for International Corporate and Commercial Laws of MNLU, Aurangabad focuses on the dissemination of the knowledge related to Corporate and Commercial Law prevailing in domestic as well as international arenas and will cover the trends related to it.
It works to bring together the experts in these areas of law to stimulate research and debate in Corporate and Commercial Laws and practice and to strengthen cooperation with other academic centres, international organizations, the legal profession and fraternity.
About the Call for Blogs
CICCL welcomes well-researched blogs on a rolling basis. Articles, opinions, case comments, and short remarks on matters related to “International Corporate and Commercial Laws” are welcome.
- Banking Law
- Capital Market and Securities Law
- Company Law
- Contract Law
- Insolvency Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Taxation Law
- Trade Law
- Any other field related to Commercial Law.
The CICCL Blog, MNLU Aurangabad invites blogs from students, practitioners, researchers, academicians, policymakers and other stakeholders in the legal field.
- Submissions must be made solely in.doc/.docx format. It should also be noted that the
- The title of the blog is under 140 characters.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to two authors.
- Citations can be incorporated in the text by adding footnotes [4th OSCOLA or SILC] or by linking to the authoritative internet source.
- The word count is strictly limited to 1300-1500 words.
- The maximum amount of plagiarism allowed is 20%.
How to Submit?
All submissions for the CCL Blog must be made via the google form linked at the end of this post. Any submission made via other platforms would be rejected.
In case of any queries, please [email protected].
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.