Instructions for Submission
● The quality-based selected work will be published in the form of an E-Journal. Only full submitted work as per the guidelines on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
● Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation. No work will be accepted without an abstract.
● Authors are requested to adhere to the following word limit: Long Articles: 4000-8000 words (excluding footnotes). Short Articles: 2000-4000 words (excluding footnotes). Case comment/ Judgement Analysis: 1500 words (excluding footnotes). Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
● The articles must be at Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format in the google form. A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper which is ILI/ Recent Bluebook Edition.
● The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material should be sent for publication. The author is liable for any infringement. (permissible limit 15%)
● Copyright over the published material shall vest with the journal.
● All published papers shall be available in hard form and published online as well.
● E-copy of Publication + E-Certificate (Certificate of Publication) shall be presented to the author once the work is accepted and reviewed by the board.
Processing and Registration
● No Registration fee to be paid. Directly submit your original, authentic, and well-researched work.
● Submit via filling the google form and sending an email “Subject: Submission of Article” at: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Confirmation of Paper Selection or Rejection will be sent within a week of submission.
Who can be an author
● A person from any background can write & contribute to NyayaPravah ( Academicians/ Researchers/ Writers from all any profession like – Doctors, Teachers, Lawyers, Journalists, Law Students, or students from any background )
● Submissions: All manuscripts shall be submitted in the google form or via email and shall accompany: A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript, and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number. (Word file) Complete Manuscript (Word file) All submissions must be sent to the official mail with the aforesaid documents. The publications will be available on the website & magazine.
Mail : email@example.com
MNo: Astha (+91 96804 26638) , Muskan (+91 72104 63836)
For brochure click here.