About Dharmashastra National Law University
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur was established in 2018. The University is established for the advancement of learning, teaching, research, and diffusion of knowledge in the field of law.
About DNLU Student Law Journal
The DNLU Student Law Journal (DNLU SLJ) is a flagship journal of Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur, established with the objective of promoting academic research and fostering debate on contemporary legal issues.
It is an annual, double-blind student-reviewed, and edited journal, focusing on an interdisciplinary approach towards legal writing.
DNLU SLJ as a journal sparks the expression of thoughts and incentivizes students through a healthy platform for representation. The journal provides opportunities for young brilliant minds to explore varied fields of law and its scope is sufficiently broad to encompass domestic and international legal and policy-related concerns and is not limited to any one area of law.
The journal has the Hon’ble Chief Justice of Madhya Pradesh High Court as ‘Patron-in-chief’ and Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Prof. (Dr.) V. Nagaraj as Patron.
It invites submissions on a rolling basis throughout the calendar year from members of the bar, legal professionals, law students, or others who are interested in publishing with them and wish to further legal discourse.
- The DNLU-SLJ (Online) only accepts submissions electronically in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- Original submissions are invited from undergraduate and graduate students, research scholars, academicians and practitioners. Submissions may be co-authored by a maximum of two authors.
- DNLU-SLJ(Online) follows a zero-tolerance towards plagiarism and adheres to the University Grant Commission (Promotion of Academic Integrity and Prevention of Plagiarism in Higher Educational Institutions) Regulations, 2018. In case of non-compliance with the UGC’s policy, the articles will be rejected.
- The submissions must be in the following categories –
- Response to articles in the print or previous articles published in DNLU-SLJ (Online).
- Articles on contemporary issues and legal developments.
- Book Reviews.
- Case Comments.
- Comments on legislation and policies.
- The word limit of the article ranges between 1500-3000 words.
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size of 12, and with 1.5 line spacing.
- Submissions made for the Online format are encouraged to have hyperlinks. However, in the absence of hyperlinks, the author(s) must use endnotes.
- The endnotes must conform to the OSCOLA (4th edition) rules of citation. Endnotes must be in Times New Roman, with Font Size 10 and 1.0 line spacing.
- The body of the manuscript should not contain any personal details of the author for the purpose of anonymity.
- The manuscript must be original and unpublished work and must not be under simultaneous consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Copyright of all submissions selected for publication shall vest with DNLU.
For further clarity one may reach out to [email protected].
Click Here to Submit!
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.