About the Organisation
People’s Education Society was established in 1933 by the founding trustees of the society, Late Shri. S.K. Patil (eminent social leader), Late Charandas Meghji (industrialist) & Late Dr. D.N. Kale. The society was particularly established for the education of the children of the mill workers around Lower Parel, Mumbai. As a result of consistent efforts of social workers 7 personalities like Dr. H.J. Bhabha, Shri. B.H. Ranganekar, Prof. V.N. Hatey, Shri. Sayyad Munawwar etc. the society established two schools & later a junior college. As a further natural progressive step, the society has established Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law offering five years degree course and three years degree course.
About the Competition
People’s Education Society’s Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law is proud to present the 9th Annual Adv. B.P. Apte Memorial National Moot Court Virtual Competition 2021
This event is hosted in the fond memory of Late Sr. Adv. Balwant Parshuram Apte (widely known as Adv. Balasaheb Apte) in order to commemorate his contribution towards the legal fraternity and also to further his dream of attracting law students towards the actual practice of advocacy. Eminent Judges, Lawyers, and Academicians of the highest standing in India converge to adjudicate the various rounds of the competition. The said event shall be conducted virtually.
The dates of the said competition shall be 8-10 October, 2021.
The event shall be conducted on a Virtual Platform, the details of which shall be conveyed along with the final invite.
This competition is open for all bonafide students (not above 25 years of age) pursuing the LL.B three years or five years course during the current academic year from any recognized law college.
Results and Certificates
- Results of all rounds shall be posted on the college website i.e. www.abalawcollege.edu.in
- All the participants shall be provided with an “E-Certificate”
- The winning team shall be provided with an “E-Certificate” and a Prize of Rs. 10.000/-
- The runner-up team shall be provided with an “E-Certificate” and a Prize of Rs. 7,000/-
- The best speaker shall be declared on the basis of the highest marks secured by a speaker in the Final Round and shall be provided with an “E-Certificate” and a Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Memorial shall be declared on the basis of the highest marks secured for the Memorial and shall be provided with an “E-Certificate” and a Prize of Rs. 3,000/-
- The E-Certificates shall be emailed to the Participants on the email id provided by them at the time of registration
- Any requests for correction in the E-Certificate should be raised within 24 hours of the E-Certificate being issued. No requests shall be entertained thereafter. 102. All the Monetary prizes shall be transferred to the participants’ bank accounts.
- Last date of registration: September 15, 2021.
- Last date for seeking clarifications: September 16, 2021.
- Issuance of clarifications: September 17, 2021.
- Last date for submission of memorials: September 23, 2021.
- Declaration of the results of the memorial round: September 28, 2021
- Dates of the competition: October 8, 2021- October 10, 2021
For any registration related queries
Ishaan K. Paranjape: +91-8879153960
Rijuka Jain: +91-9757293533
Prof. Prajnee Sahoo (Event Convener): +91-9987815779
Atharva Date (Chairman- Moot Court Society): +91-9702972636
Kindly go through the Brochure to know more about the event :~
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.