About Vivekananda Global University
Vivekananda Global University is one of the leading private universities in Jaipur, which is ranked “A+” by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council in 2022.
About Ranka Public Charitable Trust
The Trust was set up by the Late Dr N.M. Ranka, Senior Advocate in the year 1980. The Trust has pioneered the concept of Moot Court Competitions, Trial Advocacies, Law Symposiums, Legal Debate & many more in the State of Rajasthan
- Students pursuing any three-year or five-year integrated course of the LL.B. degree from any recognized Law college/ University in India by UGC/BCI are eligible to participate.
- Participant shall carry their college Identity card for the purpose of identification during the said competition.
How to Register?
- Interested candidates must register through the link provided here. Click here to register for the Competition
- Teams from each participating college are required to send a scanned copy of their duly filled-in registration form along with the Payment Receipt/ Screenshot for registration via email to email@example.com.
- Teams must send the hard copy of the Registration form along with the Payment Receipt to “Faculty of Law, Vivekananda Global University, Sector 36, NRI Colony Road, VGU Campus, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 303012”.
- With Accommodation: Rs. 5000/-
- Without Accommodation: Rs. 3000/-
- Account Holder Name: Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur
- Account Number: 914010001166425
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000626
- Bank Name: Axis Bank, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
Awards and Rewards
- Winner – Rs. 21,000/-
- 1st Runner Up – Rs. 11,000/-
- Best Speaker – Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Researcher – Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Memorial – Rs. 5,000/-
- Certificates will be awarded only to the participants during the valedictory ceremony and under no circumstances they will be provided to any of the participants absent during the ceremony.
Faculty of Law, Vivekananda Global University, Sector 36, NRI Colony Rd, VGU Campus, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 303012.
- Registration Deadline – October 20, 2022
- Submission of Hardcopy of Registration Form – October 30, 2022
- Memorial Submission by soft copy – November 5, 2022
- Memorial Submission by hard copy – November 12, 2022
- Clarification Seeking Deadline – November 3, 2022
- Dates of Event – November 26 to 28, 2022
In case of any queries, please contact info.moot[at]vgu.ac.in
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.