Table of Contents
About The Amikus Qriae (TAQ)
The Amikus Qriae (TAQ) is the brainchild of several legal luminaries and eminent personalities across the country and the globe. TAQ is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding with cognizance of various fields of law to make sure that legal knowledge and experience penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. Through ambitious and studious legal brains across the country, TAQ aims at providing valuable contribution to contemporary legal issues along with development in the omnipresent field of law to the masses. We are also registered under Indian Partnership Act 1932 and Ministry of MSME, Government of India and are also an ISO 9001: 2015 organization. The Amikus Qriae is presently the 8th Largest Legal website in India. We are connected to more than 20,000 law students from across 80+ law schools in India.
About Sankhla and Associates
Sankhla and Associates is a full-service commercial and corporate law firm with pan India presence and global footprint. The law firm is associated with some of the best lawyers in India, the UK, and Singapore. The legal team of lawyers and corporate consultants provide personalized tailored legal solutions to individuals, companies, businesses, and corporations. Our corporate lawyers, Litigation lawyers, bankruptcy lawyers and company lawyers are well recognized in the field of Insurance law, Bankruptcy law, Recovery and Debt Management, Corporate law, Advisory, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws, etc. Our Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) legal team is well known for its Arbitration and Conciliation practice, while our Intellectual Property legal team is now grown especially in the world of Trademarks and Copyright Laws. A dedicated labor law department comprising of labour lawyers and consultants provide litigation support as well as due diligence to avoid litigation.
About the Event
1st Sankhla and Associates National Virtual Moot Court Competition aims at PAN-India participation from law schools. Being associated with eminent legal luminaries, professional visionaries, prominent firms and acclaimed independent legal practitioners, the event will be a celebrated event and will primarily focus upon encouraging the skills of budding lawyers along with promoting good for the society at large. The Moot Problem is based on Constitutional Laws.
- Last Date for Registration- 25th August 2022
- Last Date of Memorial Submission- 27th August 2022
- Dates of Moot Court Competition- 2nd to 4th September 2022
- Any student pursuing a degree in law either a five-year law course, three-year law course or even LLM students from any recognized institutions in India shall be eligible to take part in the competition.
- Each team shall consist of at least 2 members (2 speakers) or 3 members (2 speakers and 1 researcher).
How to Register
Every team shall register for the moot competition using the following
- The fee for the competition shall be Rs. 1500/- INR, paid during registration. The screenshot of the payment receipt shall be attached in the Google form.
- 4 Teams Per University can Participate in this Competition.
- A/C Details for the Payment of Fees-
- Account Holder Name: Rupam Banerjee
- Account Number: 38137097733
- Bank Name- State Bank of India
- IFSC Code- SBIN0012401
- Branch name- Shyampur
- For Google Pay/Paytm/PhonPe: +91 7364006404
- UPI ID:- 7364006404@ybl
Prizes & Perks
Note:- All The Participating Teams in this Competition will get Assured Virtual Internship Opportunities & Free Publication Opportunities.
Prizes worth 40k include cash prizes up to 20k and perks worth 20k.
- The Winning Team shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 8000/- Free Publication Opportunity at Lex-Manthan Book with ISBN Number, Internship Opportunity at Sankhla & Associates along with Certificate of merit.
- The Runner-Up Team shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 6000/- and free Publications Opportunity at Lex-Manthan Book with ISBN Number, Internship Opportunity with Sankhla & Associates along with Certificate of merit.
- The Second Runner-Up Team shall be awarded with Internship Opportunity at Lexpeeps. A discount of 50% to all the Lexpeeps Xcell courses to the team along with certificate of merit.
- The Best Memorial shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 2000/- and Free Publications Opportunity at Jus Corpus Law Journal (ISSN : 2582: 7820), Traineeship Opportunity at Counsel Cottage along with Certificate of merit.
- The Best Speaker shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 2000/- and Internship Opportunity at GL Pareek Law Chambers of Law, will get 60% discount at Lexpeeps Xcell courses by Lexpeeps along with Certificate of merit.
- The Best Researcher shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 2000/- and Internship Opportunity at GL Pareek Law Chambers, 60% discount Lexpeeps Xcell courses by Lexpeeps along with Certificate of merit.
Note- The issues regarding any other information or query shall be communicated to the following:-
Mr. Rupam Banerjee Contact No. +91 7364006404
Ms. Priya Kumari Contact No. +91 9928023721
For Moot Proposition
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.