About Indian Oil Corporation
Indian Oil Corporation is India’s highest ranked energy Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) and is also a Fortune Global 500 listed Company. The company’s presence in almost all the streams of oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources; a world of high-calibre people, state-of-the-art technologies and cutting-edge R&D; a world of best practices, quality-consciousness and transparency; and a world where energy in all its forms is tapped most responsibly and delivered to the consumers most affordably. IndianOil reaches precious petroleum fuels to every nook and corner of the country through its network of over 56,000 plus customer touch-points, surmounting the challenges of tough terrain, climate and accessibility.
Number of Vacancies
- Senior Law Officer (A1) – Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000
- Law Officer (A) – Rs 50,000 – 1,60,000
Only Indian Nationals, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria, are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Degree: Qualification obtained as Full-time Regular course from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC in anyone of the following:
a. Graduate Degree in any discipline AND Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)
b. 5 years Integrated LLB Degree
- Minimum Percentage of Marks: Candidates should have secured the following minimum percentage of marks in Graduation and LLB as below:
Calculation of percentage of marks in the qualifying degree would be governed by institute/university rules. Rounding off of percentage is not allowed.
- The LLB degree should also enjoy recognition from the Bar Council of India.
- Wherever final marks in the qualifying degree have been awarded as letter grade (CGPA/GPI/SGPA etc), equivalent percentage of marks shall be calculated as per conversion formula issued by respective institute/university for establishing eligibility criteria. Such candidates would be required to submit the conversion certificate issued by the concerned institute/university at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
- However, in case the institute does not follow any conversion formula for converting CGPA to Percentage, the candidate will have to submit a certificate to this effect duly issued by concerned institute/university at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted. In such cases, IOCL shall be at liberty to arrive at equivalent percentage of marks following its own conversion formula.
- Proof of Qualification: The following are required to be produced in Original for verification at the time of document verification, if shortlisted
a. Marksheets and Passing Certificate of class 10 and onwards
b. Certificate(s) evidencing award of degree along with marksheets of all semesters/years for aforesaid qualifying degrees (as applicable)
c. Copy of registration certificate with Bar Council of India (applicable for those candidates who are claiming work experience of law firms, chambers of practicing advocates and/or engaged in independent practice in the field of law)
- Upper Age Limit: Candidates applying from General/EWS category should not be more than 30 years (for Grade A) and 33 years (for Grade A1) as on 30th June 2022.
- Desired Skill:
a) Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations
b) Excellent written and verbal communication
c) Having experience in Oil & Gas/Petrochemical Industry
d) Ability to prepare complex legal documents
How to Apply?
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.