TNDALU, School of Excellence in Law’s is organising the 16th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2023 tentatively scheduled in the last week of January 2023.
About the College and Event
School of Excellence in Law takes immense pleasure in announcing the 16th Edition of the Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, the flagship event of the institution. The institution has always strived to promote the interests of the student community and in addressing pressing issues, and has successfully conducted the previous 15 editions with overwhelming participation from across the country.
It seeks to bring to the forefront the increasing need to address environmental concerns and encourages students to be the pioneers of understanding the complexities of environmental law and the urge for the same. The previous editions of the competition have proved to be an enriching experience for the participants owing to the distinctive, innovative and challenging nature of the proposition and high-calibre of judging by various eminent lawyers, Hon’ble Judges of the High Court of Madras and the Supreme Court of India.
The event has continued to garner increasing attention since the year of its inception in light of its transparency and ever-improving quality. The Moot Court Association of School of Excellence in Law is looking forward to conducting the event in a hybrid mode and expects increasing participation in the present edition as well.
Tentative Dates of the event
Last week of January 2023
Central Subject matter
Mode of the competition
- The Preliminary round, quarter-finals round, quarter-finals round, and Semi-finals round shall be conducted online via Zoom Webex/Gmeet.
- Final Round shall be physically conducted in the ‘Perungudi’ campus of The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. For international teams qualifying for Finals, special provisions to join virtually will be made.
The official working language of the competition is English.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three years or five-year LLB or BL degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team consisting of two members, each of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’. In a team consisting of three members, two of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher’.
Provisional Registration of the participating institutions shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the official email ID of the Institution/Moot Court Association on or before 10th December 2022, 11:59 PM IST.
The payment modalities and the final registration formalities shall be provided in the Final Brochure. The Final Brochure, Case Study and the Rules of the Moot shall be released via Social Media Platforms in due course.
Point of Contact
|Ms. Jahnavi S,Additional Secretary, Moot Court Association,School of Excellence in Law,The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.||+918248519661|
|Ms.S Nishasri,Vice President, Moot Court AssociationSchool of Excellence in Law,The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai||+919840149587|
|Ms. Susamkritha,Secretary, Moot Court AssociationSchool of Excellence in Law,The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai||+916379860071|
For more information and updates follow them at:
MCA Email id: email@example.com
LinkedIn: Moot Court Association, SOEL
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.