About the Opportunity:
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is a pioneer legal institution of India. It was established in 1921 with three teachers. Mr. Jag Mohan Nath Chak was its first Dean. The real architect was Prof. R. U. Singh with great zeal and enthusiasm organized teaching and research in the faculty in the systematic way. The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is pleased to announce the 10th Prof KK Srivastava Inter Collegiate Moot Court Competition, from July 15 to 17, 2022.
It is a regional Moot Court Competition for the institutions situated in Lucknow. All the institutions can send any number of teams. Participation will be on the basis of first come first serve basis only.
All teams shall consist of a maximum of 3 participants [two members designated as ‘Speaker’ and one member designated as ‘Researcher’] OR 2 participants [both speakers], enrolled as full-time LL.B. [both 3 year and 5 year course] students.
Each team shall submit the registration fee of Rupees 800/-, through online mode through Paytm/Google pay/BHIM on Mobile Number: 8948054412 (Amrit Singh)
- Last date to register: July 5, 2022
- Last Date to seek Clarifications: July 10, 2022
- Release of Clarifications: July 12, 2022
- Last Date for submissions of soft copy of Memorials: July 13, 2022 (By 11:59 PM)
- Last Date for submissions of hard copy of Memorials: July 14, 2022 (By 5 PM)
- Inaugural Function at Juris Hall and Exchange of Memorials: July 15, 2022
- Researcher’s Test: July 15, 2022
- Preliminary Rounds I and II: July 16, 2022
- Quarter-Final Round: July 16, 2022
- Semi-Final Round: July 17, 2022
- Final Round: July 17, 2022
- Valedictory Ceremony: July 17, 2022
- Rolling Trophy for the Winners and Runners Up Team
- Trophy/Award for the Best Memorial
- Trophy/Award for the Best Researcher
- Trophy/Award for the Best Speaker
- Trophy/Award for the Best Speaker (Ist year)
- Trophy/Award for the Best Researcher (Ist year)
- Award for the Best Team (1st year)
For more Information, reach out to- email@example.com
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.