About Ajeenkya DY Patil University
Ajeenkya DY Patil University is a private University located in Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra, India, and belongs to the DY Patil Group, a network of educational institutions in India.
About the Conference
The 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA), opened on September 14, 2021, under the theme highlighting recovery from COVID-19 by respecting the rights of people and also launched the Feminist Plan for Sustainability and Social Justice.
This Virtual National Seminar will throw light on several issues and challenges faced by women with special reference to the post-pandemic era and discuss the needs for the advancement of women in all walks of life. Further, the seminar invites suggestions from the intellectuals of the society for the empowerment and development of women, to combat discrimination and violence against women.
Seminar Registration and Paper Presentations
Registrations are invited for participation and paper presentation.
Selected papers will be published in an edited book with ISBN or UGC CARE listed journals (publication charges will be extra)
Registration Fee for Participation and Paper Presentation
Academician and Others: Rs. 400
Research Scholars: Rs. 300
Students: Rs. 100
Important Note: Kindly mention the details of NEFT/Transaction ID once you remit the registration fee.
Name of Account Holder: Ajeenkya Dy Patil University
A/c No: 0263201001599
IFSC Code: CNRB0000263
Swift Code: CNRBINBBPFD
Bank: Canara Bank, Koregaon Park Branch, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Last date for submission of abstract: October 6, 2021
- Intimation of acceptance: October 8, 2021
- Last date for submission of full paper: October 17, 2021
- Date of the seminar: Octiber 22, 2021
Click on the link given at the end of this post to register for the seminar.
- Women Rights and Gender Bias
- Violence against Women- Public Private Divide
- Women’s Sexuality and Reproductive Rights
- Impact of Covid-19 on Women’s Rights
- Judicial Activism & Changing contours of Women’s Rights
- Women’s Rights: Indian Constitution
- Women’s Rights as Human Rights
- Domestic Violence against Women
- Rights of women at workplace
The above themes are just indicative, the authors are free to send an abstract/paper on any other area they feel is relevant to the theme of the seminar.
You could access the conference details on ADYPU’s website www.adypu.edu.in
- Word limit for the abstract is 250-300 words
- Word limit for the full Paper is 3000-4000 words
- The abstract and full papers are to be sent as a MS Word Document
- Uniform font style should be maintained in Times New Roman ‘12’
- For foot notes, font size ‘10’ is to be maintained
- Text alignment should be justified
- Line spacing should be ‘1.5’
- Plagiarized submissions will be subject to disqualification
- Editorial Committee shall reserve the right of disqualification
Submission of Abstracts
- Word Limit for the Abstract is 250-300 Words.
- Abstract will be peer reviewed before acceptance
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.