Table of Contents
CIPACA (Chennai Interventional Pulmonology and Critical Care Associates) (P) Ltd. is a team of doctors, medical, para medical and business development professionals specialized in establishing tertiary level Multidisciplinary Critical care units, specially designed to cater urban and rural areas.
20 k to 25k
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have experience in drafting the legal agreements
- Coordinate with the signing authorities
- Candidate should maintain the repository of all the documents both manually and electronically
- Candidate should have knowledge in IPR (Intellectual property rights) and coordinate with IPR team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
1 to 3 years
LLB / CA Inter / CS Inter
How to apply?
To apply, click on the link below.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.