Table of Contents
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior level associate to join one of the leading dispute resolution law teams. This role requires strong knowledge of the criminal ,civil, cyber & IT industry expertise. Including specific knowledge of regulatory frameworks, legal and technical including communications and technology infrastructure with a focus on licensing, data protection, consumer privacy, litigation procedures etc., need to have vast knowledge in CPC and CrPC.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver regulatory compliance advice to technology, advise on broadcasting license applications, authorizations and a variety of media, communications and technology contracts and regulations and court procedures. Their team offers a broad range of expertise, with deep knowledge of standard form contracts and skills in both litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
- Developing relationships with clients including gaining a good knowledge of the client’s businesses, economic drivers, market and sector requirements in order to ensure advice is relevant and commercial
- Associates are given regular and direct contact with clients, with a culture based on associates being given the level of responsibility they are ready for.
- Engaging in business development activities and being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work.
- Associates should have keen knowledge regarding litigation, cyber cell, lndian Penal Code and consumer protection, should be willing to work in courts.
- Working as part of a team including assisting with the supervision of junior lawyers’ work and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience with the team.
- Associates having 3+ years of experience.
- Associates located in Bangalore.
- Languages English and Kannada must, Hindi optional
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.