About Amity University Madhya Pradesh
Amity University, Gwalior, also known as Amity University, Madhya Pradesh has been established by Madhya Pradesh Act No. 27 of 2010 of the Government of Madhya Pradesh and is recognized as per Section 2 of the University Grants Commission Act. Amity University Madhya Pradesh has been established by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF), New Delhi which is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
About the Competition
Mediation Committee, Amity Law School, Amity University Madhya Pradesh is organizing the National Mediation Competition 2.0, 2022 to offer law students across the country an opportunity to cultivate and enhance their mediation and negotiation skills.
The objective of this event is to promote the spirit of amicable resolution of disputes and aims to foster an environment for law students to learn and develop their skills in mediation.
Each participating team shall comprise 3 members which one (1) member shall be designated as Mediator, one (1) member as Client, and one (1) as counsel.
Format of the Competition
- Online Mode:
- September 29, 2022: Inaugural ceremony, Qualifying Round, Preliminary Round
- September 30, 2022: Pre-Quarter FinalsQuarter Finals
- Offline Mode:
- October 13, 2022: Semi-Finals
- October 14, 2022: Finals Valedictory Session
- Participants can be from any undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- There is no cap on the number of teams that may participate from an Institution.
Date and Mode
The Mediation competition shall be conducted in a Hybrid mode.
- September 29 to 30, 2022 via online mode.
- October 13 to 14, 2022 via offline mode.
Note: The last date for payment of the registration fee is 11:59 PM, September 10, 2022.
- The registration fee shall be INR 1050 (one thousand fifty only) for each team.
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The teams must pay their registration fees on the following UPI ID: deewakar2270@axl
- Best Mediating Pair: INR 7,000/- (Seven Thousand Only).
- Best Mediator: INR 3,500/- (Three Thousand Five Hundred Only).
- 1st Runner-up Mediating Pair: INR 4,000/- (Four Thousand Only).
- 1st Runner-up Mediator: INR 2,000/- (Two Thousand Only).
- 2nd Runner-up Mediating Pair: INR 2,000/- (Two Thousand Only).
- 2nd Runner-up Mediator: INR 1,000/- (One Thousand Only).
- Consolation Mediating Pair: INR 1,000/- (One Thousand Only).
- Consolation Mediator: INR 500/- (Five Hundred Only).
For the Rule Book of the competition, Click here
For Brochure, Click Here
Ms Aakrashi Jain: +91 75689 49466
Mr. Deewakar Yadav: +91 62659 31955
Ms. Ankita Soni: +91 97703 60259
Mr. Harsh Jha: +91 83052 26044
Mr. Vishrut Pandey: +91 99846 16980
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.