About the Company: Founded in 1985 by Mr V Lakshmikumaran and Mr V Sridharan with humble beginnings, the firm started with a Tax Practice but has gradually expanded to other areas. We are now a full-service law firm offering litigation, consulting and advisory services in Tax, International Trade, Corporate, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property Rights and Food Safety Law through the support of our 700+ professionals.
Our clients include several Fortune 500 companies, Indian industry leaders & groups as well as small & medium enterprises. The firm has eleven offices located across India in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Allahabad.
This social media profile is only for dissemination of basic information about the firm, as well as for sharing relevant legal information which is also otherwise available on various public platforms. This website is not an attempt to advertise or solicit clients, and does not seek to create or invite any lawyer-client relationship. The content or links should not be construed as a legal reference or legal advice.
Vacancy for: Associate
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru
Number of Vacancies: 4 (1 for each location)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consultancy and advisory to clients on interdisciplinary issues involving the Customs Act, 1962, the Customs Tariff Act, 1975, the Foreign Trade Policy, the Foreign Trade (Development & Regulation) Act, 1992, the Special Economic Zones Act, 2005, the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 2016
- Assistance and appearance before various quasi-judicial authorities as well as various judicial for a
- Drafting of replies to Show Cause Notices and appeals against orders issued by various quasi-judicial and judicial for a
- Preparation of legal updates for clients and digesting of recent case laws.
- LLB from a known Law School with strong academic track record.
- Prior experience in Indirect Tax would be preferred i. e. Service Tax, Excise, Customs, VAT, Central Sales Tax etc.
- Excellent Communication and Drafting Skills.
- Experience:0-2 years of experience
How to Apply?
Kindly mention your preferred location while sharing your CV.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.