About the Company: Economic Laws Practice (ELP) is a leading full-service Indian law firm established in the year 2001 by eminent lawyers from diverse fields. ELP brings to the table a rare combination of professionals including lawyers, chartered accountants, cost accountants, economists and company secretaries enabling them to offer services with a seamless cross-practice experience and top-of-the-line expertise to their clients.
Vacancy for: Associate
Number of Vacancies: 1
Role and Responsibilities:
• Good analytical skills with ability to research on Indirect Tax / GST databases
• Knowledge of case laws with relevant legal framework, good understanding of regulatory updates and a basic understanding of its impact on the assigned clients
• Good command over English and have drafting skills (most critical)
• Ability to create and disseminate updates on latest trends to the team
• Ability to do quick research to develop theoretical understanding of the laws and acts
• The candidate must be a qualified lawyer
• 4-6 years of PQE
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.