About Prout Solicitors LLP:
Prout Solicitors LLP is a Multidisciplinary Law Firm that Specializes in Litigation, Arbitration, and Corporate Matters. Prout solicitors LLP was founded with the objective of providing a solution-oriented approach to clients using the vast experience of two generations of lawyers.
Their firm has the experience of working in varied sectors such as civil, criminal, real estate, e-commerce, etc. and they cover an array of law and litigation which includes civil, arbitration, trademark, real estate, family law, criminal, commercial disputes.
About The Internship:
Prout Solicitors LLP are looking for law students with exceptional research and drafting skills and thorough knowledge of law to work on a diverse range of cases of corporate, civil and criminal law.
1. The candidates should be pursuing LL.B.
2. The candidates should be well versed with techniques of legal research.
3. The candidates should have proficiency with MS word.
4. The candidates should have good articulation skills and critical thinking abilities.
5. The candidates should posses sound knowledge of the practice and procedure of litigation in India and should have an avid interest in learning and exploring new avenues.
6. The candidate should posses excellent proficiency in English and Hindi.
Role Of An Intern:
1. Efficiently assisting senior lawyers on various stages of litigation
2. Managing legal research and drafting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter-affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, civil / criminal complaints.
3. Drafting legal notices and responses.
4. Handling IPR, taxation, arbitration and other corporate cases
5. Assisting companies in various transactions and negotiations
6. Assisting companies in managing compliance and other legal functions
7. Carrying out case analysis, reporting and presentation; and analyzing and identifying the core issues and their implications.
8. Attending conferences, meetings and briefing senior lawyers, and assisting them in framing strategies / action plans for the successful outcome of legal matters.
9. Liaising with police, enforcement agencies and various government officials for resolution of cases at pre-litigation and / or post-litigation phases.
10. Demonstrating in-depth knowledge and understanding of corporate, civil and criminal law, dispute resolution, arbitration, negotiable instruments act, contract laws, insolvency and bankruptcy laws, insurance laws, consumer protection laws, motor vehicles act, technology laws and constitutional law.
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Interested candidates can send their cover letter with their resume and drafting samples(if any) to [email protected]
Kindly update the subject of your application email as ‘Application for Legal Intern’.
Candidates who wish to work remotely and complete their internship online must mention this in their email or cover letter.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.