At SolarWinds, is a people-first company. Its purpose is to enrich the lives of the people they serve—including their employees, customers, shareholders, Partners, and communities. Join them in their mission to help customers accelerate business transformation with simple, powerful, and secure solutions.
The ideal candidate thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment and is collaborative, accountable, ready, and empathetic. They’re looking for individuals who believe they can accomplish more as a team and create lasting growth for themselves and others. They hire based on attitude, competency, and commitment. Solarians are ready to advance our world-class solutions in a fast-paced environment and accept the challenge to lead with purpose. If you’re looking to build your career with an exceptional team, you’ve come to the right place.
They are looking for a bright, energetic, and self-motivated person for their Legal Department as a part-time intern. This is a great opportunity to join the team at a high-profile, global software company, working closely with the company’s Legal and Finance teams, and reporting to the Associate General Counsel – Sales. There is potential for a full-time permanent position following the completion of the internship, with opportunity and timing to be determined based on applicant qualifications, experience, and performance during internship.
- Assist the legal team routing various documents for approvals and signatures
- Review standard documentation, such as ACH forms, sales quotes and completed questionnaires to ensure terms meet company requirements
- Track status of signatures to ensure completion by all parties, both internal and external, particularly including negotiated commercial sales agreements and liaise with finance to keep them informed of commercial agreement status
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure timely receipt of counter-signed agreements
- Clean up and maintain contracts database to ensure accuracy of documentation stored
- Assist in identifying and implementing process improvements to promote efficient workflows and handling of legal requests.
- Finalize, update, format and maintain contracts, policies, forms, presentation slides, and shared documents.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- College Degree preferred (or current enrollment in degree program)
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, formatting) and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Results-oriented, resourceful, problem-solver
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply?
To apply, click on the link below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.