About Legal Wind:
“𝑳𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑫”, 𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝑬-𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆. 𝑰𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒔, 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒚.
Post: Research Intern
To apply for our Internship Programme, a person should have:
1. An efficient Research ability.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to meet deadlines.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
7. An undergraduate student of law and any professional from a legal background can apply for Research Internship.
Work Hours: 2-3 hrs each day. (It’s a one-month Internship Programme, candidates can extend their tenure with the permission of the Editorial Board.)
Area of Work:
Cyber Law, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law and Related areas.
It’s Unpaid, but other perks are available.
1. Opportunity to contribute for our upcoming Reports, Certificate of Publication with ISBN will be issued.
2. Free publication opportunity in our Magazine Consti+ and the blog Bharat In Discourse.
3. Experience Certificate with Letter of Recommendation, as per the work performance.
4. The opportunity to manage our sessions and new initiatives with our professionals.
5. Opportunity to be a part of our team, as per merit and working efficiency.
6. The Best three interns will be featured on our website.
How to Apply?
𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑪𝑽 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔:
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 2𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 2021
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.