Propelld is a FinTech Startup that provides easy flexible financing to students for their education. We work with Institutes across Skilling, EdTech, Vocational, Coaching and School segments. Propelld believes that Education Financing could be the bridge that each student needs to realize their goals.
About the Internship
Propelld is looking to hire 1 intern to work in the legal department and join us at our Bengaluru office. It is a full-time paid internship starting from 1st November, 2021 for a period of minimum 3 months. This is Not a virtual internship. The work would involve working in field of legal collections, internally and with various NBFCs/Banks/FinTech’s. It is a Full time Internship.
Candidate must be from 3rd year of law or above;
· Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English;
· A hard-working attitude with a zeal to strive for excellence;
· Should be a team player and willing to learn and grow;
· Ability to work in high growth startup environment.
· Experience to work with one of the fastest growing Startup with brilliant minds;
· Certificate of Internship;
· Letter of Recommendation (for exceptional performance).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes with the subject ‘Application for Internship’ to [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.