About the Organization
ILS Law College is a community of Students & Staff dedicated to bringing out the best in all of its members. Our aim is to provide the finest opportunities & environment for teaching, learning & research. We have a distinguished record of academic excellence and innovation since the foundation of the college is 1924. The basic principle behind the foundation of ILS Law College was to establish a regularized system of imparting legal education. Staying true to it we have endeavored and achieved this ambition and maintained our standards of excellence for over 96 years now. Ranked amongst the top Law Colleges in the Country, we believe in creating a relaxed and flexible environment to allow students to grow and develop at their own pace.
About the Event
In the present COVID situation, ILS Law College’s Legal Aid Centre in association with Swissaid has brought a competition allowing you to showcase your artistic talent while simultaneously creating legal awareness. Let your skills be directed for awakening the masses about evils in the society, their legal rights and solutions for eradicating those evils. Students are expected to create a unique poster containing pictorial information helping the public to understand the topics given below, legal rights and legal efforts addressed towards eradication of those evils. Keeping in mind the scenario that the world is facing, the competition shall be held online, so that each and every person from every corner of the state reaches out to us with his world of creativity and assists in generating awareness about the evils in the society.
The contest is open to any student (UG / PG / Diploma) studying in any educational institution within the State of Maharashtra.
The contestant should have a document (I Card / Fee Receipt / Any other Document) showing his eligibility for participation in the competition.
Themes for E-Poster
The posters must relate to anyone of the following themes –
- Domestic violence,
- Child Violence,
- Sexual violence against women,
- Gender based discrimination.
This competition has been organised with the twin objectives of creating awareness and educating the masses as well as the participants about above mentioned social issues, related legal rights, obligations and efforts taken towards eradication of these evils.
Participants must keep these objectives in mind while preparing their posters and try their best to give justice to them.
- Interested students can register themselves by filling the following Google Form
- Registration commences on – 15th September, 2021
- Registration ends on – 25th September, 2021
- Participants have to submit their E-posters along with a video by the creator describing/demonstrating the poster.
- The E-poster must be submitted in “.pdf” format only.
- The video must not exceed 2 minutes.
- Along with pictorial depiction, the poster must include succinct but informative content in the form of slogans, dialogues, couplets etc. The E-poster should be easy to understand and self-explanatory.
- The slogans, etc. must be unique and catchy. Any plagiarism (with respect to graphics as well as written content) if found, shall render the entry eligible for disqualification.
- The language of the poster must be in Marathi only.
- Only one poster per participant will be allowed.
- The E-poster must contain the name of the organiser in the following format – “E- Poster Competition organised by ILS Legal Aid Centre in association with SWISSAID”
- Refrain from making any indecent/objectionable comments/remarks regarding any individual or group or class of persons, gender, sexual orientation, caste etc.
- Submission details:
- E-posters along with the video have to be e-mailed at – [email protected]
- Submission deadline – 30th September, 2021
Transgression of submission guidelines will render the entry eligible to be disqualified.
Results will be announced on ILS Law College Website and on https://violencenomore.in/
First Prize: Rs. 3000/-
Second Prize: Rs. 2000/-
Third Prize: Rs. 1000/-
So, GET GOING!!! And wish you Luck!
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.