The Indian Journal of Law and Technology is calling for submissions from students, practitioners and academics, for its 18th Volume.
About the Indian Journal of Law and Technology (‘IJLT’)
The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) is a bi-annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed, open-access law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore. Established in 2005, IJLT is the first and only law journal in India devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between law and technology.
Categories of Submissions:
1. Articles (5000-12000 words).
2. Essays (3000-5000 words).
3. Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (2000-5000 words).
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes. Substantive footnoting is allowed.
- Submissions must be submitted using this form.
- An abstract (not more than 250 words) must be submitted.
- Co-authorship (up to a maximum of 3 authors) is permitted.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Kindly follow the OSCOLA (4th edition) style of citation.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished and not under consideration by any other journal/forum.
- Please send in your submissions in MS/Open Word (*.doc OR *.docx)
All submissions must be made on or before 11:59 p.m., October 31, 2021. For any further queries, contact us at email@example.com.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.