GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS:
1.Co-authorship (not more than 2 authors in total)
.2.Any form of plagiarism (more than 20% in total and 10% from one source in the main body of the paper) shall lead to disqualification.
3.Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
4.The copyright of shortlisted contributors for publication shall lie solely with the D.Y. Patil Law College, Pimpri, Pune.
5.There shall be no limit on the number of submissions an author can make.
6.A certificate of publication shall be sent to the authors(s) after the submission has been successfully published.
7.There shall be ONE Issue (period: April 1 to March 31) and 2 Volumes (Vol. 1: April 1 to September 30 AND Vol. 2: October 1 to March 31) published each year.
8.Last date for submissions:Research Papers – None (Rolling Submissions). Submissions received between February 16 to August 15 (both inclusive) shall be considered for the Vol. 1 of the Issue of that year. Submissions received between August 16 to February 15 (both inclusive) shall be considered for the Vol. 2 of the Issue.
Research papers selected for publication shall be published on the website as and when an editorial decision to that effect is reached.
However, in print, they shall additionally be published as under:1.If selected for Vol. 1 – at the end of the cycle for Vol. 1 (April 1 to September 30).2.If selected for Vol. 2 – at the end of the cycle for Vol. 1 (April 1 to September 30).Everything else – None (Rolling Submissions).
Shall be published on the website alone, as and when an editorial decision to that effect is reached. Maybe published in print as an exceptional editorial decision.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
1. Submissions must be emailed at [email protected] (as an attachment and only in *.docx format).
2. There shall also be attached the latest CV of the each contributor in *.pdf format, not more than 2 pages. The CV shall include, among other details, the author’s full name and contact details, as well as academic year, degree and college/affiliation (if student).
3. If submitting a research paper, the subject line of the email must mandatorily read as “PLR Submission: Research Paper”.
4. If submitting anything else, the subject line of the email must mandatorily read as “PLR Submission: kind of work being submitted”.E.g.: if submitting a Short Article, then the subject line must read: “PLR Submission: Short Article”.
5. Non-adherence to the subject line guidelines, shall lead to a directly dismissal of the submission email and it shall not even be taken cognizance of.
For more details and offlicial website click here.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.