About Legally Flawless
Legally Flawless is a one-stop solution for law students looking for Internship Opportunities, Job Opportunities, Moot Court Competitions, Paper Publication Opportunities, Call for Blogs, Debates, MUNs, Certificate Courses, Webinars, Seminars etc. We have a dedicated team of law students looking for new opportunities in the legal industry.
Over a short period of time law students from Top Law Schools have considered the Legally Flawless Blog to be the best place to get their legal articles published. The website has gained viewership from more than 50+ countries.
About the Research Assistant Position
The team of Legally Flawless helps the Research Assistants in identifying the topics to research upon. Further, proper guidance is provided. We never reject an article out rightly unless it is plagiarized to a great extent. We believe in the process of improvement and make sure that proper feedback is provided.
Our Editors are well-qualified individuals, who have themselves got their articles published in reputed blogs and journals.
- Only for Law Students
- Should be enrolled in any Law School in India.
- Students at any stage of their Law School, may apply.
The duration is 1 month.
What we expect from you?
- To be diligent, sincere and committed to the task provided by Legally Flawless.
- To submit 2 blogs for the Legally Flawless Blog in a month.
- To adhere to the guidelines provided by the Team.
Perks of being a Research Assistant
- Letter of completion would be given to those who successfully accomplish the tasks.
- Get recognized on one of the fastest-growing Indian Law Blogs.
- Empower your resume by writing for Legally Flawless Blog.
- Enhance your knowledge and learn the art of writing quality blogs that are read globally.
How to Apply?
To apply for the position fill out this form.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.