About the Vishwakarma University
Vishwakarma University, Pune (VU) is a natural offshoot of the Vishwakarma Group of Institutions’ educational legacy spanning more than 35 years. The University has been established as a State Private University through Maharashtra Government Act in the year 2017. Being UGC approved, VU is authorized to design and implement its curriculum, conduct examinations, award degrees. Vishwakarma University is a Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU, New Delhi). As per Times Higher Education Global Impact Rankings 2021, Vishwakarma University, Pune is featured in the top institutions amongst 1200 universities from 98 countries/regions.
About Vishwakarma University, Department of Law
The Department of Law was established with the vision of nurturing students into outstanding legal professionals who epitomize excellence and serve society with integrity, and professionalism. In the pursuit of its vision, it seeks to promote original, socially relevant research in the field of law.
Who may Submit
Students from Law pursuing Bachelors or Masters in Law, Ph.D. Scholars, Academicians, or practicing lawyers and advocates may send their submissions.
The Journal does not restrict its scope to a particular theme. However, the authors must ensure that the research paper addresses a contemporary legal or socio-legal issue. The topic must be of relevance in the present time and the authors must show originality in their approach in dealing with the issue at hand.
1. The submission must be in English
2. Word Limit: Submissions should be in the following word limits (inclusive of footnotes)
– Research papers (4,000- 6,000 words)
– Case Comment (2000-3000 words)
– Book reviews (1000-2000 words)
3. Submission must be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 300 words.
4. Co-authorship is allowed with a maximum of two authors
5. Submissions should be in Times New Roman font, size 12, 1.5 line spacing, justified text, and 1-inch margins on all sides.
6. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman font of size 10 with 1.0 line spacing. Endnotes are not allowed.
7. The citations shall be in conformity with the ILI Rules of footnoting available at https://www.ili.ac.in/cstyle.pdf
8. The name of the author(s) should not appear on the manuscript to facilitate blind review.
9. All Submissions are to be made at [email protected] in MS-Word format.
10. The name, affiliation and designation, mailing address, mobile number, and e-mail address of the author (or corresponding author, if more than one author) must be mentioned in a separate MS-Word document, in the same mail.
11. All submissions shall go through a plagiarism check. The similarity percentage should be within UGC-approved guidelines.
Contact Details: In case of any further queries kindly write to us at [email protected]
“IMPORTANT NOTE: LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPER: 20TH OCTOBER 2021”
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.