About the ICFAI Law School
The ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad is a promising destination for the students desirous of making law as their Dream “Career”. The ICFAI Law School (ICFAI LAW SCHOOL) is a significant segment of the IFHE and is recognized by the Bar Council of India.
About the Opportunity
Centre of Excellence for Environment and Forest Laws, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad invites manuscripts for a book on Environment Law.
The Centre Of Excellence For Environment And Forest Laws, in furtherance of its goals towards undertaking research and contributing to the existing literature in the field of environmental law and allied subjects has endeavored to come up with three edited books in three prominent subject areas.
The books will explore broad areas of environmental law and allied subjects. Contributions are welcome from academicians, legal professionals and research scholars in the field.
The books will be accepting full-length book chapters pertaining to the given broad themes. The authors have the freedom to choose any sub-theme under the broad areas so mentioned below. The research work may have a doctrinal or empirical approach.
The three edited books will be in the respective areas of:
- SDG’s E-waste Management: Challenges and Opportunities
- E-waste: Conventions and Practices
- E-waste: Impact on Public Health Challenges
The submissions will be thoroughly reviewed by a blind peer-review process. The publications will be by ICFAI Law School Hyderabad.
This Call for Chapters invites original research articles from academicians, researchers and students in the fields of environmental law and allied subjects, and also Professionals or NGO practitioners.
Submissions are to be made as follows:
- All submissions are to be made through email only.
- Submissions are to be emailed at [email protected] with subject as “Submission for Edited Book titled “__________”. The receipt of submission shall be acknowledged within 24 hours. An acknowledgement does not signify acceptance.
- The title page containing the paper’s title and the author’s details including the author’s contact details should be the first page of the submission. In case of co-authorship, details of both the authors are to be given. The rest of the manuscript should not contain any author- identifying information.
- The word limit for full length chapters is 4000-8000 words. These limits are inclusive of any references, tables, exhibits and appendices.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in a MS Word document (.doc or .docx) format only.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- The papers should be well-referenced in the APA style of referencing. Any plagiarism detected will render the submission subject to rejection.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to two authors only.
The submission should be original and unpublished work of the author. Publication of the same elsewhere during the process of review is to be intimated to the review and editorial committee without delay.
The last date for submission of Chapters is 10 August, 2022.
For any further queries: centexcellenvlaw[at]ifheindia[dot]org.
D.V.N. Murty, Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad; Email: [email protected], Phone No.: +91 91210 97900
M. Geetha Priyadarsani, Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad; Email: [email protected], Phone No.: +91 98665 87599
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.