About National Law University Jodhpur
National Law University-Jodhpur (NLUJ) is one of India”s leading Law Schools situated at the vibrant and colourful city of Jodhpur, Rajasthan. NLUJ has constantly been ranked as one of the top law schools in India. Since its establishment in 1999, NLUJ has endeavoured to produce exceptional lawyers and legal scholars aimed at pushing and challenging the existing boundaries of knowledge.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of two authors is allowed.
- CIBS accepts submissions on a rolling basis. The subject of the submission should deal with any contemporary and pertinent development related to insolvency and bankruptcy laws.
- All submissions must be original and unpublished. Plagiarism of any kind will lead to disqualification of submission. The author(s) will bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted manuscript.
- Submissions can be up to 1500 words, exclusive of endnotes. The stipulated word limited is flexible subject to Editor’s discretion in exceptional cases.
- All references must be in the form of hyperlinks, linked to keywords or phrases in the manuscript. If no hyperlink is available, endnotes should be used for reference. Speaking endnotes or footnotes are strictly prohibited.
- Purely descriptive pieces are discouraged. Manuscripts will be evaluated majorly based on originality, novelty, structure, analysis and argumentation. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject the manuscript if the manuscript does not fulfil these criteria.
- Author(s) can send their submission to [email protected]. Brief biographical information of the author(s) along with the institution to which they are affiliated should be provided in the body of the email. Author(s) shall refrain from mentioning such information in the manuscript.
- Title of the manuscript should be formatted to Times New Roman font, size 14, All Caps and in bold. The main body of the manuscript should be formatted to Times New Roman font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing with a single line space between paragraphs.
- Submissions must be made in a word document (‘.doc or .docx’). Name of the document should be the same as the title of the manuscript.
- Each manuscript shall go through a rigorous review process. The final and complete discretion with respect to the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript rests with the Board of Editors.
- The duration of the review process may stretch up to 9 days. However, it is an effort on the part of the Board of Editors to revert back to the author(s) within a week. The manuscript must not be submitted on any other platform for publication while the review is still in process.
- No requests for advance decisions based on abstracts, topic proposals or outlines shall be entertained by the board of editors. The sole basis of editorial decisions shall be the review of the final manuscripts submitted by the author(s).
- Upon acceptance, the manuscripts may be returned to the author(s) with suggestions regarding the substance and/or style to be incorporated by the author(s). Publication of the manuscript is contingent upon the incorporation of such suggestions to the full satisfaction of the board of editors. Additionally, co-operation from the end of the author(s) is expected until every essential minor editorial change is made, which may even be after the submission of the edited manuscript by the author(s).
- The copyright over the manuscript shall vest with the blog after the acceptance of the manuscript for publication.
- The blog strictly adheres to accepting only exclusive publications. Hence, the manuscript which have already been published on any other platform must not be submitted for publication.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.