We invite and accept original contributions that involve critical interdisciplinary research on environmental issues both at national and international level. The contributions must include comprehensive, high- quality interdisciplinary and legal analysis of environmental issues, case laws, legislation and policy making, and activism. At the same time, under exceptional circumstances, the editorial board may welcome the write-ups that revisit important issues which may have gone dormant, unresearched, provide a unique and novel perspective or have renewed paradigm for discussion.
We encourage manuscripts that render policy arguments and concrete suggestions for the environment related problems along with the manuscripts that take a local approach to global issues that are around the environment related topics. The CELS Enviro-Legal Blog seeks interesting and innovative analysis and would be delighted to discuss or develop your notions. Contributors are requested to read the Submission Guidelines for the CELS Enviro-Legal Blog before submitting a proposed blog to us.
Our forum is an egalitarian space and submissions are welcome from students, environment law researchers, academicians, practitioners, members of civil society organizations and policymakers. However, quality of research and adherence to submission guidelines are quintessential requirements for acceptance.
The CELS Enviro-Legal Blog accepts submissions on a rolling basis from external contributors. The submissions will be reviewed and edited by our Editorial Board. The word limit for the submission shall be 800-1200 words accompanied by an abstract of not more than 150 words. All word limits are exclusive of end-notes and abstract. The Blog is flexible regarding the word count (up to 1800), depending on the quality of the submission. Co-authorship manuscripts to a maximum of two authors, of the same or different institutions is permissible.
Formatting and Citation Guidelines
The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. The end-notes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing. The text alignment should be justified.
Referencing and citations must be put up in the form of in-text hyperlinks for internet sources. In the event that a cited material does not have an online copy or reference, only endnotes must be used. Endnotes for offline sources shall adhere to Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation.
The CELS Enviro-Legal Blog accepts electronic submissions only. Submissions may be emailed to [email protected] under the subject heading “Submission for CELS Blog”. All submissions must contain the following:
- The manuscript should be in .doc or .docx format. The manuscript should not contain the name of the author or his/ her institutional affiliation or any other identification mark.
- Ensure that the title of the document has been renamed to the title of the post [without any personal detail of the author(s)].
- Along with the manuscript, a separate cover letter in .doc or .docx format has to be attached. The Cover letter should contain the name of the author, professional information, the title of the manuscript, contact information, a short bio about the author(s).
- Manuscript shall be sent along with the Declaration form (provided below) stating that the manuscript is an original and a bona fide work of the author(s) and they undertake to divest the copyright of the work to The CELS Enviro-Legal Blog, if accepted for publication.
- Authors must indicate their academic qualifications including their year of study or degree(s) completed and the name of the university/ institution to which they are affiliated.
- The title of the manuscript should indicate the sub-theme that the author has chosen.
NOTE: No cross-publication is allowed.
In case of any query please reach out to us at [email protected]
- Call for Papers | National Webinar on Law & Economics | March 06, 2022
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal, [DSNLJ]
- 1 DAY SEMINAR ON COMPETITION LAW AND POLICY: CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES | CENTRE FOR COMPETITION LAW
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.