- The blog is open to all original contributions dealing with public international law and foreign policy. The submissions must focus on current developments in these fields and must be analytical in nature.
- Submissions can be made at any time and are considered on a rolling basis.
- The post must be written in English and should have a clear and concise structure. Headings and subheadings are desired in the blog post.
- A post should have 1000 to 1600 words. Submissions must not exceed 1600 words in any circumstances.
- The manuscripts must be in “docx” format. Text must be in Times New Roman, have 1.5 line spacing, font size 12 and justified.
- The blog post should not rely on footnotes and citations should be given in the hyperlink format.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a graphic or picture, related to the article. The picture must be in PNG, JPEG or JPG format with a minimum resolution of 600*480. If image is copyrighted, due reference to the original image must be given.
- Submissions failing to meet above mentioned doctrines will be returned to the author for revision.
- Authors must also submit a passport size image of themselves in a formal setting.
- We have a turnaround time of 20 days from the date of submission and will email you our decision of publishing or not publishing your blog post within this period.
- Submissions can only be withdrawn within 24 hours of submission.
- All manuscripts submitted become the property of the ILPS NLUO and will not be returned to the author. Copyright of the published article remains with ILPS NLUO, and may not be published in its entirety or part thereof in any other platform.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/blog etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal while in process of review with us.
- ILPS NLUO reserves the right to make changes to the article to adhere to the above-mentioned specifications.
- Contributors are required to provide a declaration of originality stating that the submission has never been published or is not being considered for publication in any other journal/blog.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, to submit your blog posts. The subject of the email should be “Blog post submission”. Get in touch with us if you have any queries.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.