The Academic and Debating Committee of Chanakya National Law University, Patna is delighted to present to you the XIIITH CNLU NATIONAL PARLIAMENTARY DEBATE from 23rd September to 25th September, 2022.
Table of Contents
Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is a state-level public law school and a National Law University in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 with the aim to evolve and impart comprehensive legal education to students, provide advanced studies and legal research and promote legal awareness in the community.
About the Academic and Debating Society
Paradox, the Academic and Debating Society of Chanakya National Law University, is as time-honoured of an institution as the University itself. With time, the ADC of CNLU has grown into a popular debating circuit where the debating culture has been passed on from one academic batch to another while teaching essentials like oratory skills, teamwork, personality and knowledge enhancement, along with hospitality, effective management, coordination and organization when hosting offline Parliamentary debates.
Coming back to their roots and restarting the culture of offline debating, this edition shall be held physically at the CNLU Patna campus.
The tournament shall be held in the 3 v 3 Asian Parliamentary Debate (APD) format and the high prize money at stake is as tempting as ever. This shall be an OPEN tournament (i.e., people who have completed their Under-Graduate or Post-Graduate studies or are not affiliated to any institution can apply too) along with Cross Teams, Novice Category, while being a Pre-UADC Tournament.
Like previous editions, this year too they have a brilliant Core Adjudication Panel which promises you an exciting and hopefully a different experience- Abhishek Acharya, Vignesh Hariharan, Shruti Deb and Kevin Santosh.
The 13th Edition of the CNLU Parliamentary Debate shall be held from 23rd September, 2022 to 25thSeptember, 2022.
- Interested candidates may register through the link given below.
- This shall be an OPEN tournament (i.e., people who have completed their Under-Graduate or Post-Graduate studies or are not affiliated to any institution can apply) along with Cross Teams, Novice Category while being a Pre-UADC Tournament.
- The Phase-II of registrations gets over by 7th September, 2022.
Total prize money amounting to more than INR 1.5 lacs, and an amazing debating experience.
The tournament will be open to both institutional and cross teams and shall follow 3-v-3 Asian Parliamentary Debating (N=N) format.
The Registration fee shall be Rs 2,500 per person for Debaters and Adjudicators, independent and/or institutional. We would be providing accommodation and food for 3 days to all the participants in Rs. 2,500 per person registration fee along with our LEGENDARY BREAK-NIGHT
Links to Register for the event
- XIII CNLU PD Institutional Teams Registration: https://forms.gle/mXURcxhzchDE1RfY8
- XIII CNLU PD Cross Teams Registration: https://forms.gle/UVPXdq68EZeb9GPaA
- XIII CNLU PD Adjudicator(s) Registration: https://forms.gle/79m4pEcpjSwmKR6q7
If you have any queries, you can write to them at [email protected] or contact any of the members given below.
- Ritul Aryan Tripathy (Convenor): +91 7485829185
- Varnik Kundaliya (Convenor): +91 9012295507
- Kushagra Kundan (Co-convenor): +91 7909000290
- Seval Jain (Co-convenor): +91 7240069494
Official Manual for the Event
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.