Daga Legal LLP are looking for two Advocates
About Daga Legal
Daga Legal has a large team of Law practitioners conversant and specialised in various faculties of laws to ensure the delivery of customised practicable and affordable solutions to the clients. The highly competent team of lawyers at Daga Legal while providing solutions to its clients, provide various inputs and valuable insights regarding the development in the field of economic and commercial climate of India. The firm has branch offices & Advocates in major states.
- Advocate holding a fresh Certificate of Practice (Sanad – Bar Counsel of Maharashtra and Goa) passed out in the year 2021-2022
- Advocate having an experience of 3 – 4 years of practice
City Civil & Sessions Court, High Court, NCLT and Consumer Courts.
1. Excellent drafting abilities,
2. Knowledge of Court Crafting,
3. Excellent communication skills in English, Hindi & Marathi,
4. A team player with strong interpersonal and networking skills.
How to Apply?
Resume`s and CVs to be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with preferred subject line – ‘Application for Advocate’ along with a strong cover letter and updated CV.
Contact details: +91 98199 82354
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.