IMS Unison University Dehradun, a constituent of Unison Group is an educational and research University. It is our pleasure to invite you to the 5th National Client Counselling Competition, to be held from September 29 to October 1, 2022 at IMS Unison University, Dehradun.
Table of Contents
About the Event
One of the most important traits of a law professional is to counsel people who seek assistance in understanding the legal implications of their actions. It is thus a prerequisite for any advocate to possess the fundamental skills which would help him create a successful rapport with the client.
The objective of conducting this competition is to let law aspirants test their skills as counsels in terms of handling clients, responding to critical situations, maintaining patience and perseverance, and identification as well as approaches to the legal issues faced by the clients.
It will inculcate in the students the art of interviewing, planning, and analytical skills that are required for a successful lawyer-client relationship in the law office.
Students of three-year and five-year law degree courses from any University/Law School/College/Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
Mode of Competition
Each team shall consist of two members.
Prepositions for the 5th National Client Counselling Competition 2022, are based on:
- Cyber Law
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional law
- Corporate Law
- Family Law & Arbitration Law
There shall be three rounds of this competition.
- Knock-out Round: According to the scores, the top 4 teams will move to the semi-ﬁnal rounds.
- Semi-Final: Top 4 teams that qualiﬁes the knockout round shall compete against each other and out of which 2 teams shall be carried forward to the ﬁnal round.
- Final Round: Top 2 teams from the Semi-Final Round shall compete against each other and the winner and the runners-up shall be declared from them.
- Best Team: INR 6,000
- Runner Up Team: INR 4000
- Best Client: INR 2000
- Certificate of Participation
No accommodation will be provided by organizers. Participants will have to arrange for their own stay. However, the university will suggest a few hotels for their lodging.
- Teams can register by filling up the google form given at the end of this post.
- Only 14 teams will be allowed to register in the competition on a first come-first serve basis.
- Once a team registers by completing all the formalities, a Code shall be assigned to the team (hereinafter “Team Code”).
- Teams can register for the competition either through the official channel of their institute or as independent participation.
- The registration fee for each team shall be INR 1200/- for each team.
- The registration fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Beneficiary Name: IMS Unison University
- Account No: 15262191003778
- Bank: Punjab National Bank, Makkawala Branch, Dehradun IFSC Code: PUNB0152610.
The last date for registration is September 5, 2022.
For further clarity one may reach out to the following:-
- Student Conveners:
- Tanya Srivastava (8449873431)
- Poorvi Bansal (9675668205)
- Student Co-Conveners:
- Arpit Garg (8521040689)
- Pooja (9536270222)
- Or contact at [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.