About the Company: S Kasliwals and Associates, formerly known as Kasliwal Chambers under the leadership of Ms. Sukriti Kasliwal Advocate, is a multi-disciplinary Law Firm having its roots well established since 1885. Over the years it has grown as one of the most prominent Law Firms in the State of Rajasthan. We firmly believe that there is no shortcut to hard work and therefore we strive our best to give finest & most effective legal advice, creative solutions to problems & take effective measures to ensure prompt reliefs to our Clients.
Vacancy for: Associate
Number of Vacancies: 2
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The associates will be responsible for drafting and researching.
- The associates will be responsible for attending Courts, Tribunal and different forum as the case may be.
- The candidate must hold at least 3 to 4 years’ experience in litigation. (preferably male candidates)
- The candidate must have worked at Rajasthan High Court or at Commercial Court
- The candidate must have experience of working in Civil Litigation, IPR, contract and/or Arbitration Matters etc.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.