About the Firm:
The State of Art Law firm, which believes in aiding its clients to best of its capacity.
Their multi dimensional law office, was a brainchild of their senior most associate and partner, Mr. N.K Bhambri, it believes in providing straight cut solutions to its client’s legal problems. It endevours to coordinate with our associates as well as with its para legal staff and interns to assist its clients and provide them maximum satisfaction out of its services.
About the Internship:
Eligibility: Law Students pursuing Five year or three year law degree course are eligible to apply only.
1. Certificate of Internship subject to sucessful completion of the programme.
2. Best Intern Certificate to deserving interns based on their performance.
3. Highly real life Interactive environment.
4. Practical Hands On Training qua IPR, Financial Laws, Banking Laws, Family Law, Criminal Law.
Note: No Stipend.
Mode of Internship:
How to Apply?
1. Applicant must send their Demo Video of about one minute only stating their name and their areas of interest.
2. Candidates must send their CV and Cover letter along with copy of their Law School ID Card. If no ID is available, your admission letter would suffice.
3. Cover letter ought to be part of the body of the mail itself.
4. Subject must mention the applicant’s name, year of study and the purpose.
5. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org only. Email at any other ID would not be considered at all.
Click here to Apply!!
- Internship opportunity at Thukral Law Associates
- Internship Opportunity with Advocate Yashodeep Deshmukh
- Paid Internship opportunity at The Chambers of Karanjot Singh Mainee
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.