Indraprastha Technology Law Journal (ISSN No. 2394-1839) is a peer-reviewed bi-annual journal devoted to the issues of the interface of law and technology published by University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
Indraprastha Technology Law Journal (ITLJ) invites original research papers/articles abstracts of a doctoral dissertation, major research project reports, case studies, and book reviews from academicians and professionals. All papers submitted shall be put through a blind peer review and only on the recommendations of the reviewer(s), the papers submitted shall be considered for publication. The contributors should endeavour to submit manuscripts on the topic of contemporary importance. Word limit for Article is 4500-5500, for Book Review-1500-2000, and for Case comment-2000.
Manuscripts submitted for publications should follow the guidelines given below:
1. The Title of the Article should be in Times New Roman with 14 front sizes in all Capital, Bold: Centre Aligned.
2. The Author’s Name should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Running and Italicized, Bold: Right Aligned.
3. All Main Headings should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Capital; Bold, Underlined, Left Aligned.
4. Part Headings should be in Times News Roman with 12 font sizes in Running; Bold, Underlined, Left Aligned.
5. Sub-Part Headings should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Running; Bold, Italicized, Left Aligned.
6. Sub-Sub-Part Headings should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Running; Italicized, Left Aligned.
7. The body should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Running; Justified.
8. Paragraph line spacing should be 1.5 line spacing.
9. Any Quotation in the body should be indented with 0.5 cm on both right and left with 1.5 line spacing placed in inverted comma’s viz “……..”
10. The sources of all materials, data, quotations, references borrowed from any other scholarly work must be properly referenced/ cited in the footnotes. All references/citations must follow the prescribed ILI Citation format. The authors can refer to the format available at https://www.ill.ac.in/cstyle.pdf.
11. The main body of the manuscript should not state the name of author(s), the institutional affiliation, or any such identification mark so as to enable blind review of the submitted manuscripts.
12. Manuscripts not following the prescribed guidelines are liable to be not considered for publication without any notice to the authors.
University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published material. Apart from fair use for the purpose of research, a research study of criticism, no part of this journal should be copied, adapted, abridged, translated or stored in any retrieval system, such as computer system or hard disks, photographic form or any other form which is capable of being reproduced in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, digital, optical, photographic or otherwise without prior written permission. Mere submission of a paper does not guarantee publication.
The authors are responsible for the views, opinions, integrity, and overall authorship in the articles/notes/comments published in the journal. The editors, publishers and printers do not owe any responsibility for such views and opinions. This is without prejudice to the responsibility of editors, publishers, and printers to correct, edit or modify the submitted manuscripts for publication.
How to Submit?
All papers should be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 30, 2022. The authors shall submit a separate cover letter, along with the final manuscript specifying the following details:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Designation & Affiliation
- Contact Information, specifying the E-mail ID for correspondence and Phone No.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.