Table of Contents
About the National Law Institute University, Bhopal
The National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU), was the third NLU and was established in 1997, by the Madhya Pradesh State Legislature. NLIU is recognized by the University Grants Commission and the Bar Council of India and continues to be a leader in the field of legal education and research.
About the Cell for Law and Technology (CLT)
The Cell for Law and Technology was formed on 4th October, 2019. The main idea behind the cell was to spread awareness and beat the curve when it comes to a niche area like technology law. Through this blog, we aim to facilitate dialogue on recent national and international developments in laws regarding technology. With the recent boom of the internet in the last decade, technology has touched almost all aspects of our lives such as business, innovation, sports, fashion, media and entertainment.
The Blog for Law and Technology is an endeavour to create an inclusive and open space that bridges the gap between students, researchers, academicians and professionals. It aims to build a platform to share ideas and information regarding the subject.
The submission could be about any aspect or development in the field of technology law, regulation and policy.
1. All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5., Margins: Left 1 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
2. The word limit for each post is 900-1200 words.
3. The relevant sources should be hyperlinked within the article itself. Sources of which no link could be provided must be mentioned as endnote.
4. The main manuscript must not contain the names of the author(s).
5. All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
7. Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted.
8. The author(s) bear the sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted manuscript.
9. The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
10. The language used should not be abusive or result in disrepute of any third person.
11. We do not accept plagiarized content and in case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
12. Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the Blog for Law and Technology.
13. All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
14. The manuscripts not abiding to the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
15. Final discretion of acceptance of the manuscript lies with the Editorial Board after undergoing the procedure of blind peer-review.
In case of any doubts, send an Email to [email protected]
- DNLU’s Intermediate Certificate Course On ‘Blockchain’ | Online | 28th May – 26th June 2022]
- Call for papers |CNLU’s E-magazine ‘IP Bulletin’ [Vol 3, Issue 1] | Submit by June 30.
- 2nd National Conference 2022 on Current Police Laws Contemporary Issues and Challenges
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.