Table of Contents
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU), established in 1987, was the first institution in India to offer a five- year intensive course on social sciences and law. NLSIU has consistently been ranked as the leading institution for legal education in India and has established a marked presence for itself in the global arena. Several of its students have pursued higher education institutions as Harvard and Oxford on prestigious scholarships such as Rhodes; and several others have made a name for themselves in the practice of law in India and abroad.
About the Event
NLSTIAM is the flagship Arbitration Moot of the National Law School of India University, Bangalore which is in its XVI edition. The National Law School Trilegal International Arbitration Conference (NLSTIAC), which happens alongside the Moot, is in its IV edition. The conference gives a unique opportunity to students, researchers, arbitration professionals, lawyers, and corporate firms to engage on contemporary issues impacting international arbitration in the ever- evolving legal and economic environment. Moreover, the participants get the opportunity to engage with arbitration experts, academics, and professionals on these important themes.
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bona-fide on a regular basis in an Undergraduate/Post Graduate law course (including LL.M. programs) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized institution.
- A recognized institution shall be entitled to send only one team to the competition. A team can have a minimum of two members and a maximum of four members.
Note: In a system where a university has constituent colleges, each college can register a team or the university as such can be represented by a team comprising students from different constituent colleges.
Date for the event
18 – 21 May, 2023
Venue for the Competition
National Law School of India University,
What Is The Registration Process & Fee?
- Interested team can register by filling the online registration form for the moot before 21st February 2023.
- CLICK HERE To Fill The Registration Form
Note: While filling the registration form, the teams have to choose a primary contact person. All communications concerning the Moot will be sent by e-mail to the nominated contact person. Changes in contact details of the nominated persons, if any, must be duly communicated to the Administrators
- For all overseas teams is USD 200. Deadline for payment- March 1st, 2023.
- For all Indian teams, a registration fee of INR 2,500. Deadline for payment-February 25th, 2023
- CLICK HERE To Pay Registration Fees
Note: The teams qualifying for the oral rounds in accordance with Rule 11.2 shall have to pay a further fee of INR 7,500. This fee is inclusive of accommodation, travel to and from the venue and the tickets to the socials event for all members of the team.
For any queries contact Mouli Kaushal Jain (Convenor, MCS) +91 9826387687 or Arth Doshi (Joint-Convenor, MCS) +91 7567556405.
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.
- CLICK HERE for Case Study of the Event
- CLICK HERE for Schedule Of The Event
- CLICK HERE for Prizes/ Awards & the Detailed Rules for the Competitions
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.