Legally Flawless welcomes submissions on a rolling basis on topics relating to law. You can submit as many articles as you want. The articles will be published for FREE and due credits would be given to the respective authors.
About Legally Flawless
Legally Flawless was established to provide a platform to law students to inculcate a habit of writing legal blogs and make the common people legally aware. The Blog was founded in the year 2020 with the objective of spreading legal awareness.
Within a short span of time, it now gets more than 1.5 lakh page views every month. Today, it is one of the most popular platforms amongst law students looking for internships, jobs, career guidance or other opportunities in the legal sector.
About the Blog
Legally Flawless welcomes blog submissions on a rolling basis on topics relating to law. The blog accepts submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity
It should be a comprehensive or descriptive article/blog discussing and analyzing key development’s or issues related to any law.
The article should be written maximum by 2 co-authors. No more than 2 co-authors are allowed.
Guidelines for Submission
The submissions are divided into these categories:-
- Research Articles: The word limit for the same is 2500 to 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Short Articles /Short Notes: The word limitfor the same is 1000 to 2500 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Case Comments/Reviews/ Legislative Comments– It should contain a brief summary of facts, analyze the key issues and capture the relevant findings case. Case review should be related to the theme. The word limit for the same is 800 to 3000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Books Review/Article Review/Opinions– It should contain a brief review of the book; the author shall write the review from his point of view. The word limit for the same is 800 to 3000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Blogs– Blogs shall be accepted on the latest and/or relevant issues on different fields of Law. The word limit for the same is 800 to 2000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
The submission should adhere to the following formatting style: –
- Margins: 2.54 cm each side (or “Normal” Margins);
- Size: A4 Size Paper;
- File Format: Docx. or Doc;
- Line Spacing: 1.5;
- Alignment of Text: Justified;
- Font Style: Times New Roman;
- Font Size: 14;
- The citation style should be consistent, the sources should be hyperlinked. In case no hyperlink is available for a reference, authors are recommended to use footnotes and only bluebook 20th citation style shall be followed;
- The submission should reflect original work. The article containing more than 20% plagiarism will be outrightly rejected.
- Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis and No publication fee will be charged.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that it has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- The articles would be reviewed within 10 days of submission and the authors would be duly notified about the status of their article.
- The authors will be given due credits upon publication of his/her article.
All the submissions need to be made through the form available above. In case the form doesn’t work submit your article through mail on: [email protected]
For any queries or doubts kindly mail us at: [email protected]