Table of Contents
About ICFAI University
The ICFAI University, Jaipur is a prominent private educational institution in Rajasthan, India, and a vital part of the renowned ICFAI Group. It offers a diverse range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in various fields like management, law, science, liberal arts, and engineering. Established under the ICFAI University, Jaipur Act, 2011, the university operates under the jurisdiction of Notification No. F. 2(26) Vidhi/2/2011 dated September 22, 2011. Supported by the not-for-profit ICFAI Society, founded in 1984, the university holds prestigious memberships in the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). It is empowered to confer degrees under Section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956, and aims to become a premier center for career-oriented.
About ICFAI Law School
ICFAI Law School, part of the ICFAI University, Jaipur, wasestablished in 2015 with the aim of providing high-quality legal education to the next generation of legal professionals. It offers a comprehensive curriculum that integrates law, management, and humanities through rigorous educational and research programs. The Law School boasts a diverse student body from across the country and a dedicated faculty team. It emphasizes holistic student development through extracurricular activities and places a significant focus on moot court competitions, promoting impartiality, transparency, and efficiency. ICFAI Law School (ILS) is a testament to their commitment to world-class professional education within a vibrant campus environment, and it plays a crucial role in defining legal boundaries for effective corporate management.
Date of Event
3rd-5th November 2023
Students enrolled in a regular three-year LL.B., five-year integrated LL.B. program, or LL.M. in any recognized University/ Law School/ College/ Department during the present academic year are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Teams may consist of either two or three members. In situations where there are two participants, one of the members can act as both researcher and speaker. However, in scenarios involving three participants, two individuals will be speakers, while one will be a researcher.
Any alteration in the status of the team members, whether as a speaker or researcher, shall not be entertained except in case of unprecedented circumstances.
Last date of Registration
15th October, 2023
- All teams shall register themselves provisionally by CLICK HERE.
- Limited 30 Slots: First-come-first-serve basis.
- Without Accommodation INR 2500/-
- With Accommodation INR 5500/-
Prizes and Awards
- WINNER: INR 25,000/-, A Trophy & Certificates of Merit
- RUNNER UP: INR 15,000/-, A Trophy & Certificates of Merit
- BEST MOOTER : INR 5,000/-, A Trophy & Certificates of Merit
- BEST MEMORIAL: INR 5,000/-, A Trophy & Certificates of Merit
- BEST RESEARCHER: INR 5,000/-, A Trophy & Certificates of Merit
- Commencement of Registration: 22nd September 2023
- Last Date of Registration: 15th October 2023
- Last Date for seeking clarifications: 16th October 2023
- Publication of clarifications: 17th October 2023
- Last Date for submission of written arguments (Memorials): 27th October 2023
- Inaugural Ceremony and Draw of Lots for Preliminary Round – I / Researcher’s Test: 3rd November 2023
- Oral Rounds – Preliminary Round – I & II, Quarter-Final: 4th November 2023
- Semi-Final, Final Round & Valedictory Ceremony: 5th November 2023
For any queries contact the following:
- Mr. Priyansh Jha – +91 6375675067
- Mr. Kanak Sharma – +91 81072 55522
- Email: [email protected]
Relevant Link for the Brochure and Other Details
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.