Table of Contents
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur is a National Law University located at Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was established by the Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Ordinance in 2018.
About Vidhi Mitra, The Legal Aid Cell
Vidhi Mitra, The Legal Aid Cell, Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur was established in the year 2018. Its aim is to make the legal system and justice more accessible to the general public and create awareness amongst the people about the contemporary legal issues and established rights of the people.
- Date: March 11, 2023 (Saturday)
- Time: 12 AM to 7PM
- Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: 200 INR
- E-Certificate to all participants
Open to students who are:
- Pursuing an integrated 5 year LL.B. programme in India; or
- Pursuing a 3 year LL.B. programme in India.
- Pursuing LLM or equivalent program in India.
- Pursuing PHD or equivalent programme in India.
- Open to Academicians and Research Scholars.
- Open to Lawyers
How to Register?
- Make the payment of INR 200.
- Fill the google form on or before 7PM, 10th of March, 2023.
- Account Name: Dharmashastra National Law University A/c Legal Aid Committee
- Account Number: 519302010226729
- IFSC Code : UBIN0551937
- Branch: Union Bank of India, State Bar Council, High Court, Jabalpur
Last date to register is 7PM; March 10, 2023 (Friday).
Important Dates and Time
- Commencement of Registrations: March 1, 2023
- Last Date of Registration: 7PM; March 10, 2023 S.No. Timings Events
- Inaugural Session: 12:00 PM- 12:20PM
- Session by Mr. Rajeev Kapoor: 12:30 PM- 1:30 PM
- Session by Ms. Aruna Roy: 2:40 PM- 3:40 PM
- Session by Mr. Rahul Singh: 4:30 PM- 5:30 PM
- Session by Mr. Nikhil Dey: 5:40 PM- 6:40 PM
- Closing Ceremony: 6:40 PM- 7:00 PM
In case of any queries or clarifications regarding the competition feel free to mail your queries at [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.